Copyright Transfer Form
Prior to submitting your article/book review/other item, please fill in and submit the following form.
You must complete each of line of the form below for it to be valid.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting this form the author/authors agrees/agree to the following:
- The author is the sole owner of the submitted work; the submitted work does not violate copyright guarantees to any third party. Any currently copyrighted material in the submission is in the author's name.
- All contributions must be original, previously unpublished material.
- This work does not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful statements.
- The work has not been published in whole or in part in any other academic journal whether in print or electronic.
- The author affirms that the work is not under consideration for publication in any other academic journal whether in print or electronic.
- Upon submission of this work for PRINT publication in the Essex Human Rights Review (EHRR), the author agrees to transfer copyright guarantees including subsidiary rights to the EHRR so as to allow the Review to publish this work in any available medium. This transfer will not occur if the article is not accepted for publication. The author affirms that he/she has the legal capability to make such a grant.
- Upon submission of this work for open access ELECTRONIC publication in the Essex Human Rights Review, the EHRR is authorized to publish the work in any available medium.
- The Essex Human Rights Review grants the author the right to reprint any publication to the Review in any future publication of which he/she is the author provided the original EHRR publication is cited. EHRR must consent to this republication.
- The EHRR board of editors reserves the right to make minor changes to the article during the final editing and page-setting stages. Minor changes include corrections of grammar and mechanics, language use and diction, footnotes and referencing, and other alterations that may be required to bring the article into accordance with the quality requirements of the journal. The EHRR will not exercise this right over matters which would substantially affect the content, meaning or substance of the article taken as a whole.
- The author agrees to not reprint this work in any other peer reviewed academic journal.
- If there are multiple authors to the submitted work, each author must sign this release.
The author agrees to all the terms and conditions above. The author confirms that all information submitted to EHRR has been represented accurately.
To download a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please click here.